R
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
R
Yup, same problem here.

mIRC 6.14
Windows 2000 SP4
Finland (GMT +02:00)

It still displays the winter time, which is 1 hour earlier than the current time. I guess it's a bug in the Microsoft C compiler and thinks everyone is american :tongue:

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Once again...

I'm finding that the majority of people experiencing this issue (from what I've seen in numerous #mIRC channels) are using version 6.12. Just a note, remember that the LATEST version is version 6.14 and should ONLY be obtained from www.mirc.com/get.html

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
D
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
D
ah, i solved it, i didnt dl 6.14, still using 6.12, but solved it by putting of the 'automatique change to daylightsavings' in my pc clock, and forwarded the clock manual..i'm in belgium,
thanks for the help.. wink

D
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
D
Upgrading to 6.14 worked for me... But...
Some of my friends still reporting me that timestamps are wrong after upgrading to 6.14... They all use win2k . I sent my mirc.exe just to compare executables -- no differences found. Then one of those guys restarted his mirc(several times), and the bug disappeared... Pretty strange. Anyway , again, upgrading to 6.14 worked for me.

So i advise to everybody suffering from this bug to download newest 6.14 version and double check that after upgrading they are running 6.14!

Pikka bird
Pikka bird
6.14 still broken on 2003 server =/

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard