#75119 13/03/04 07:28 PM
J
J_Wac Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
J
Hi,

I am new to MIRC and need it primarily for one thing. Getting EVox for my Xbox. If someone could give me the server and channel to go to I would be very grateful. Thanks!

#75120 13/03/04 07:49 PM
M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
We have no affiliation with any one network or channel and obviously due to the vast amount of servers and channels there are, we cannot possibly know about each individual one.

Luckily, some nice IRC users have setup great resources to hunt down networks, servers and channels that you're looking for. Try SearchIRC and netsplit.de Channel Search and netsplit.de Network Statistics. Many channels have their own website so you may also want to search Google.

When connected to a server, you can then search for channels using the /list command. Simply use:

/list *search word*

For example:

/list *xbox*

This will turn up all channels on that specific network which have the word 'xbox' in them. For further help, see /help /list.

If you find yourself disconnecting when you use the /list command, then please see this thread.

And just an FYI, as general board etiquette there's no need to post your whole post in colour smile

Have fun smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris

Link Copied to Clipboard