mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
G
G_Ram Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
G
For those of us who consistently idle on multiple networks, I run into the problem where if I put the status and channel buttons on the top of the screen, I can't read anything. If I put them on the side, I run out of space and with 2 networks + 15 channels apiece in them, with PM's on top of that, its impossible to see them all at once.

My Suggestion is to be able to split the toolbar and channel buttons up into a number of pieces. Something that would enable me to move my status window for GameSurge IRC for example over to the right side of the screen, and put EnterTheGame over on the left side with all its channels, so that I can easily read if anything has happened in IRC network, or who's PM'ing me with the possibility of leaving some of those open smile

If there is a script or anything that allows me to mess with this feel free to fill me in.

Thanks for your time.

M
Babel fish
Babel fish
M
I think the problem there is that mIRC doesn't know the difference between a connection to gamesurge and a connection to etg, except for $network which only applies when it's connected.

L
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
L
What about going to Options -> Display, and then you have a drop down for "Lines." Just change the value from 1 to 3 or something and leave your channel bar at the top or bottom?

X
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
X
there is a nifty little script (I cannot remember it's name) but when loaded would turn your button bar into a tree form, it is designed for multiple networks and has lots of features. If you keep your eye out it should pop up.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
With the release of 6.14, you can now have up to 8 horizontal switchbar lines along the top or bottom, and verticle switchbars convert into a nicely scrollable sppearance. Might want to check it out >:D

-KingTomato

Link Copied to Clipboard