Ok, here are some things that could be added in future versions:
- something like a /wait or /pause command to make mirc wait a certain amount of time before it executes the rest of a script (it would allow a -m trigger to use milliseconds instead of secs, etc...) -> it would really help in some scripts when you have to delay the execution of commands (you have to use timers or make your own alias).
- a new switch id /did which would allow you to change the settings for an iteam (for example, you could move an icon or change the size of an editbox with only one command, etc...)
-> dialogs could become more attractive & more flexible.
- transparency support in dialogs for icon items... (something like a new *transparent* <RGB value> style definition) ... i think it's impossible, but i still hope ^^ -> people would be able to use transparent BMP/JPG/PNG files like they do with picture windows.
- a new command to manage, add/delete/edit entries in the channels folder... -> it's really hard to manage it from a script...
- mirc's colours support in dialog (because grey dialogs are... *cold* -_-) -> people would then be able to add colours by their mirc's number or their RGB value, allowing them to make dialogs which would look nicer
- anything i didn't suggest that would be cool in future releases ^^