mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
K
KG6NCL Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
K
How do you create your own scripts? I use kickchat script but thats all stuff that was already made. I would really like to learn how to script so i can make my own scripts and be just that much smarter on IRC, if anyone knows how to script plz let me know!

KG6NCL (Aaron)
I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
/help aliases
/help popup menus
/help remote
/help example script

P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
You could also try reading the mIRC FAQ on this website - especially this bit and the whole of section 7.

Take it one step at a time, start off with simple things and work your way up. Above all, have fun! grin

PM

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:
L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
You can find an outstanding tutorial that covers most aspects of scripting at this location .

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
K
KG6NCL Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
K
Ok, well i'll probally have to check this out when I get home, on my own workstation, im at my neighbors house and he has his mIRC modified on his own commands and what not,and I wouldn't want to accidently mess something of his up. So yeah, thanks for the help. This will come in handy sooner or later, expecially since im in the middle of creating my own IRC network, which isnt done yet, but its in the process.. Im having problems with the services.. Services: Anope 1.4.26
My friend who is hosting it all for me, is too lazy to fix it and get it working right, which is kinda messed up because im paying him for it, and hes too lazy to get up and get my network going LMAO grin

KG6NCL (Aaron)

Link Copied to Clipboard