mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#69928 31/01/04 10:29 PM
D
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
I downloaded a movie and it is split up into different .rar files. How do I put them all together to watch the movie? I am using Windows 98.

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
use winrar.. but remember, DL movies true the net arent allowed, so you should think 2 times befor DL a movie, it can get u in trubble..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
D
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
ok, but what do i do in winrar to get the movie to play?

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
you unpack it, then play it in media player or what you using

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
G
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
G
Right here's what ya do,

Get the Files - RAR`s they may be split .. might even be Bin and Cue files in there i would assume so as they have been split, if so open the first RAR And extract the bin and cue file to one folder it will then in turn take the rest of the files in the RAR's u have a "Image" then u need a program like..... Alcohol 120% which can mount the "image" file onto a virtual drive as one movie, where u can watch or move into DVD-r.

its a quick process when u get the hang of it.
if ur RAR's dont have the .bin & .cue or .iso (or a image type) files then u need a Movie Joiner of some type.

Hope this Helps..

=--i dont condone software piracy--=
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
just wanted to add.. use winISO will unpack the image file (if thats what you have).. you can also use "undisker"..

D
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
thanks! that solved the problem. grin

Link Copied to Clipboard