Print Thread
_
_Dma_ Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
_
Hi
1) ¿Is there a way to show a dialog that doesn't return a value? I mean something like the ShowMessage Delphi procedure, it just shows a dialog box with the message, the OK button and DOESN'T return a value. I tried with $?! and $input but the result gets sent to the server and I can't find out how to ignore the result. I just wanna show a notification message on a dialog, I'm getting so bored using echo, it "harms" my logs with text different than conversation or server lines.
The other part of this problem is that I haven't managed to use /dialog or $dialog properly, I always get errors even using the example dialog table included in the mIRC help.

2) This question surely is stupid but I never tried doing it: Extract my script from the aliases.ini (I've written everything there) to another file (like dma.mrc) is just as simple like cutting, then pasting the code on dma.mrc and select Load on the mirc aliases editor?
Does dma.mrc get loaded everytime I run mIRC after doing this? If this doesn't happens, how can I load dma.mrc each time mIRC is run?

Thanks in advance

David M. (Dma)
I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
//.echo -q $input(This,o)
/help /echo (and notice the period before .echo used with the "-q" switch)

"as simple like cutting, then pasting the code on dma.mrc"
Yes, If you aren't copy/pasting the "n1="
Or (while in mIRCs Remote Editor) File menu >> save As then save it as file.mrc
"select Load on the mirc aliases editor? Does dma.mrc get loaded everytime I run mIRC after doing this?"
Yes it will be loaded from then on, or at least until you unload it.

T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
load aliases.ini and save it as dma.mrc

Code:
//if ( khaled isgod ) echo yes | else echo no

Link Copied to Clipboard