Print Thread
B
BigFree Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
B
If I may, I have a few questions.

Can anyone use the code/scripts found in this forum? How would you load it into mIRC?

I've seen many scripts advertised here and there but I don't much about them and how compatable they are with mIRC. I also don't even really know how to properly load them into mIRC or if they need to be loaded everytime mIRC starts up.

I've seen the various instructions say: /load -rs scriptname.mrc but, that does not always work, at least with some scripts. I've also read mention of 'add-on' scripts. I take it that these are just tagged onto an existing script? That's a little confusing. I woould think that combining scripts might have unwanted effects.

I've tried to find some Forums/Threads/Posts that go into the basics of how scripts works and how to actually use them. Most of the scripts come with very little info on how to install them let alone how to use them. I guess scripts are meant only for those that can write them.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

This journey started with me looking to have a function for mIRC that would change my nick to indicate I was away after a certain amount of inactivity on my part. And would change back to my 'regular' nick once it detected activity from me. Some may say that it is "S-T-U-P-I-D" of me to want to do something like that, but alas, I do. So, I appreciate any help you can give me either in the form of telling me whats what or pointing me in the direction of where I can find that. Thanks.

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
If you find text like...

Code:
this sort of thing

...written in the Forums, you can copy and paste it into your mIRC remotes (press ALT+R to access it). This will appear in one long line however, and you will need to carefully split the lines up so that they match the code posted in the Forums. Do be aware that nobody can really be held responsible for the code found on these Forums except for the person who posted it, however, any code that is posted will most probably be deleted when it's found, so everything on the Forums is safe to use, but might not necessarily work.

Any GOOD script that you download will have adequate documentation that informs you of what to type, and where to put files etc etc. One of the best websites to get scripts from is www.mircscripts.org as they check their submissions for viruses, and review all of them too, so you get a good idea of what it's like.

Although /load -rs is the most popular command used to load a script, it does not always work because it loads code into the remotes - not all commands are supposed to. You can find help with the /load command by typing /help /load whilst in mIRC. The term "add-on" is there because it is adding something on to mIRC. Add-ons are separate files which do not attach themselves to other scripts, but create a new remote file. If you type //run $mircdir (again, in mIRC) you will find all the script files there.

http://helpdesk.zaz.net is DALnet's #HelpDesk website (which is the network's recommended scripting help channel) and is an excellent resource for people who want to know more about scripting and how to do it. There is also a lot of info contained in the mIRC help files, accessed with the simple /help command.

As for the script you want, you can search ms.org's addon section and see what they have. Try "Away" as a keyword. You can search other scripting websites too, search Google for 'mirc scripts' and you'll come up with a lot of websites. It's very very important however, that you scan everything you download with an up-to-date virus scanner. You might like to use AVG if you have not already got one.

As for people thinking you're stupid, don't worry too much about it heh - it's your mIRC client, it's your IRC chat experience, you can do what you like if it's not abusive to other people, and provided OPS of a channel are not asking you to stop it smile

Happy chatting, and hope this helps a little! smile

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
-addons and scripts are really diff terms for the same thing

-if the code is put in a public place such as this forum, then its up for grabs to use. of course we cant vouch for the accuracy/safety, but considering the number of scripting gurus here, i doubt much could sneak by.

-we arent a site to find scripts, so you wont really find lots of info about whats posted since ppl here are discussing ways to do things, or ways they have found, or want to find or wanting help on what isnt working

-yes, combining diff things in one script could create probs, and its always possible one script could conflict with another regardless

-please dont feel that any request that would make your IRCing easier for you is stupid. Lots of ppl use scripts to do the same thing you want.

-once you load a script, its loaded till you unload it. i suppose there are exceptions, scripters like to do stuff just cause they can.

-dont worry about scripting being confusing, it makes my eyes cross

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
B
BigFree Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks for amswering my questions and for the links. I will continue to 'lurk' around here for a while to see if I can actually learn something.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
you're welcome, this is a great place to learn smile

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
Try this, just paste it into Remotes (Alt+R)
Code:
on *:connect:{  
  .timer(autoaway) -io 0 10 scon -at1 awaycheck 
}
alias awaycheck { 
  If $idle > [color:green]1200[/color] && !$away { tnick [color:blue]$me $+ [away][/color] | away auto-away } 
}
on *:input:*:{ 
  if $away { away | nick $mnick } 
}

; Change 1200 to how many seconds you want to be idle before autoaway kicks in.
  ; Change $me $+ [away] to the away nick you like.

B
BigFree Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I found this script. Though it has a small problem. The "auto away" feature keeps announcing itself every so often. If I'm idle for a certain period, it changes my nick and announces that I'm away. But, the problem is that it keeps announcing that at regular intervals. I want it to announce once and thats it,. Then it should wait till I'm back then announce that with nothing in between. Can I mod this guys code to do this?

Also, the interface is lacking, It's not clear as to what I'm supposed to enter as far as time frames for the idle period. Can someone load this and maybe explain it to me. It took me an hour just to figure out how to access the program/script once it was loaded. (Your right click on an empty space in the windows.) laugh

I also did not see any way to use the "silent away" as was mentioned in the notes of the script. How do you turn that part on?

I will also try loading the above script to see if I like it. But, I would like to learn how to adjust the script below as well. Thanks for all the help so far. You people are really great to want to help out like this. smile

Code:
; BurntAsh's Dream Away System Version 3.0

; Copyright © 1999-2001 BurntAsh, All rights reserved
;
; Disclaimer
; I am not responsible for any problems, including bannings and other types of trouble you 
; may encounter by using this script. I know some channels do not like ads and colors 
; and all sorts of other stuff so if thats true I advise you to use the Silent Away.
; Please do not complain to me or blame me or the site you recieved this script from for any
; problems you might encounter. 
; If you find that a piece of this script resembles another script, it is a coincidence.  I do not 
; pirate script from others.
; This file was created by BurntAsh from Undernet
; Don't take credit for other peoples work if you want to take credit for work then do it urself 

on *:load: { 
  set %dream.anick DreamAway
  set %dream.page Off
  set %dream.log Off 
  set %dream.away Back
  set %dream.ls $scriptdir $+ system\load.wav
  set %dream.ps $scriptdir $+ system\page.wav
  set %dream.bg ,1
  set %dream.txt  4
  splay %dream.ls 
  echo -a  4,1Dream Away System Version 3.0
  echo -a  0,1By BurntAsh 
  echo -a  4,1Copyright © 2001 All rights reserved
  echo -a  0,1Updates at Http://BurntScripts.Hypermart.Net
  dialog -m AboutDream AboutDream
}

dialog DreamStats { 
  title "Dream  Away Statistics"
  size -1 -1 180 200

[Edit]

edit %dream.anick,1, 60 1 120 20, read
  edit %dream.log,2, 60 30 120 20, read
  edit %dream.page,3, 60 60 120 20, read
  edit %dream.away,4, 60 90 120 20, read
  edit %dream.idletime minute/s,5, 60 120 120 20, read

[Text]

text "Away Nick",6, 1 4 60 15, left
  text "Logging",7, 1 33 60 15, left
  text "Pager",8, 1 64 60 15, left
  text "Status",9, 1 94 60 15, left
  text "Idle After",10, 1 123 60 15, left

[Buttons]

button "Ok", 11,30 155 120 30, ok

}

dialog AboutDream { 
  title "About Dream Away System Version 3.0"
  size -1 -1 280 200

[Text]

text "Visit this site for updates and more.",1, 4 160 180 15, left
  text "I wonder if I will be missed...",2, 60 79 180 15, left
  text "Written By BurntAsh",3, 90 94 96 15, left
  text "Copyright © 1999-2001",4, 83 109 180 15, left

[Box]

box "",5, 40 50 200 100

[Edit]

edit "Http://BurntScripts.Hypermart.Net",6, 1 176 170 20, read,left

[Icons]

icon 7, 6 5 270 45, Dream/System/Dream.bmp, center

[Buttons]

button "Readme", 8,185 155 85 20, default
  button "Visit", 9,185 176 40 20, default
  button "Ok", 10,230 176 40 20, ok
}

on *:dialog:AboutDream:sclick:8: {
  /run $findfile($mircdir,DreamReadMe.txt,1)
}

on *:dialog:AboutDream:sclick:9: {
  .set %Put.Temp $findfile(c:\,ie.exe,1) | .run %Put.Temp Http://BurntScripts.Hypermart.Net 
}

ctcp 1:PAGE:*: if (%dream.page == on) splay %dream.ps
ctcp 1:version:*:/ctcpreply $nick Addon %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ is using  0Dream Away System Version 3.0 %dream.txt $+ By BurntAsh
ctcp 1:DreamMe:*:/.notice $nick   $+ %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ (  0 $+ $nick $+   14)   0Want this addon? Go to %dream.txt $+ Http://BurntScripts.Hypermart.Net

dialog DreamSetup {
  size -1 -1 250 210
  title "Dream Away System Version 3.0"

edit %dream.awayr,1, 50 85 190 20, multi, autohs
  edit %dream.anick,2, 60 115 70 20, multi, autohs
  edit %dream.awayt,3, 90 139 40 20, multi, autohs
  box "Silent Ad's",25, 160 105 88 65
  box "Initialize",4, 1 1 115 60
  box "Options",5, 120 1 130 60
  box "Utilities",6, 1 70 247 100
  text "Away Nick",7, 5 118 55 15  
  text "Timer(in minutes)",8, 5 145 85 15
  text "Reason",9, 5 88 40 15
  text "Logging",10, 125 15 50 15
  text "Pager",11, 125 40 50 15
  text "Silent Away",19, 168 120 60 15
  check "On",20, 168 140 35 14, left
  check "Off",21, 208 140 35 14, left
  check "On",12, 168 15 35 14, left
  check "Off",13, 208 15 35 14, left
  check "On",14,168 40 35 14, left
  check "Off",15, 208 40 35 14, left
  button "Away",16, 15 17 40 40, default
  button "Back",17, 65 17 40 40, default
  button "Auto-Idle",22, 5 177 60 30, default 
  button "Files",23, 65 177 60 30, default
  button "Colors",24, 126 177 60 30, default
  button "Ok",18, 186 177 60 30, ok
}

dialog dreamcolors { 
  option dbu
  size -1 -1 126 92
  title "Dream Away Sys. Color Scheme" 

text "Background", 1, 15 1 30 10
  list 2, 1 10 60 60, vsbar
  text "Main Color", 3, 80 1 30 10
  list 4, 65 10 60 60, vsbar
  edit "",5, 1 65 60 10,
  edit "",6, 65 65 60 10,
  button "Apply",19, 2 78 122 12, ok
}

on *:dialog:dreamcolors:init:0:{
  listcolors
}

alias listcolors {
  did -a $dname 2 0 - White
  did -a $dname 4 0 - White
  did -a $dname 2 1 - Black
  did -a $dname 4 1 - Black
  did -a $dname 2 2 - Dark Blue
  did -a $dname 4 2 - Dark Blue
  did -a $dname 2 3 - Green
  did -a $dname 4 3 - Green
  did -a $dname 2 4 - Red
  did -a $dname 4 4 - Red
  did -a $dname 2 5 - Brown
  did -a $dname 4 5 - Brown
  did -a $dname 2 6 - Purple
  did -a $dname 4 6 - Purple
  did -a $dname 2 7 - Orange
  did -a $dname 4 7 - Orange
  did -a $dname 2 8 - Yellow
  did -a $dname 4 8 - Yellow
  did -a $dname 2 9 - Light Green
  did -a $dname 4 9 - Light Green
  did -a $dname 2 10 - Turqoise
  did -a $dname 4 10 - Turqoise
  did -a $dname 2 11 - Light Blue
  did -a $dname 4 11 - Light Blue
  did -a $dname 2 12 - Blue
  did -a $dname 4 12 - Blue
  did -a $dname 2 13 - Light Purple
  did -a $dname 4 13 - Light Purple
  did -a $dname 2 14 - Dark Grey
  did -a $dname 4 14 - Dark Grey
  did -a $dname 2 15 - Grey
  did -a $dname 4 15 - Grey
  did -ra $dname 5 %dream.bg2
  did -ra $dname 6 %dream.txt2
}

on 1:dialog:dreamcolors:sclick:2:{
  set %dream.bg , $+ $calc($did(dreamcolors,2).sel - 1) | set %dream.bg2 $did(dreamcolors,2).seltext | did -ra $dname 5 %dream.bg2
}

on 1:dialog:dreamcolors:sclick:4:{
  set %dream.txt   $+ $calc($did(dreamcolors,4).sel - 1) | set %dream.txt2 $did(dreamcolors,4).seltext | did -ra $dname 6 %dream.txt2
}

dialog DreamFiles {
  size -1 -1 190 190
  title "Set Your File Info"

text "Set Page Sound",3, 55 50 80 15
  box "",6, 25 40 140 60
  button $nopath(%dream.ps),5, 35 70 120 20
  button "Run Logs",1, 35 5 120 30, default
  button "Test Page",2, 35 110 120 30, default
  button "Ok",4, 65 155 60 30, ok
}

dialog DreamAIdle {
  size -1 -1 165 150
  title "Setting Auto-Idle"

text "Away After Idle This Many Minutes",3, 1 1 170 15
  edit %dream.idletime,5, 65 20 30 20
  box "Initialize",6, 10 40 145 60
  button "On",1, 17 60 60 30, default
  button "Off",2, 87 60 60 30, default
  button "Ok",4, 53 115 60 30, ok
}

on *:dialog:DreamAidle:init:0:{
  if (%dream.ti == on) did -ra $dname 5 $calc(%dream.idletime / 60)
  else did -ra $dname 5 %dream.idletime
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamAIdle:edit:5: {
  .set %dream.idletime $did(5).text 
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamAIdle:sclick:1: {
  .set %dream.idle On | .set %dream.idletime $calc(%dream.idletime * 60) | set %dream.ti on | /.timerdreamcheck 0 30 .dreamidle | .dreamidle
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamAIdle:sclick:2: {
  .set %dream.idle Off | .set %dream.idletime $calc(%dream.idletime / 60) | set %dream.ti off | /.timerdreamcheck off
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamFiles:sclick:1: {
  run dream\system\dreamlog.txt
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamFiles:sclick:5: {
  /.timerdp 1 1 /dreamdp
}

alias dreamdp {
  set %dream.ps $file="Select Your File"
}

dialog DreamIdle { 
  title "Auto Idle"
  size -1 -1 120 30

button "Set Back From Idle",1, 1 1 120 30, ok
}

alias back {
  /away
} 

on *:dialog:DreamIdle:sclick:1: {
  /back | /set %dream.log Off | /set %dream.page Off | /nick %dream.nick | /.timeridle off | /.timerdreamcheck 0 90 .dreamidle | /amsg  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Back  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Auto-Idle  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Gone: $duration($calc($ctime - %dream.time)) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0
}

alias dreamidle {
  if ((%dream.idle == On) && ($idle > %dream.idletime)) { .set %dream.log On | /set %dream.page On | /nick %dream.anick | /set %dream.nick $me  | /set %dream.time $ctime | /set %dream.timea $time(hh:nn:sstt) | /away  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Auto-Idle  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: %dream.timea $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 | /.timeridle 0 600 /amsg  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Auto-Idle  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: %dream.timea $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 | 
  /amsg  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Auto-Idle  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: %dream.timea $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 | /.timerdreamcheck off | .dialog -m DreamIdle DreamIdle }
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamFiles:sclick:2: {
  /splay %dream.ps
}

alias dreamaway {
  if (%dream.silent == On) { /set %dream.nick $me | /set %dream.away Away | /nick %dream.anick | /set %dream.time $ctime | /echo  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0 $+ %dream.awayr $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: $time(hh:nn:sstt) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 | .away  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0 $+ %dream.awayr $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: $time(hh:nn:sstt) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 } 
  else { /set %dream.nick $me | /set %dream.away Away | /nick %dream.anick | /set %dream.time $ctime | .timerdream 0 $calc(%dream.awayt * 60) /amsg  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0 $+ %dream.awayr $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: $time(hh:nn:sstt) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 | /amsg  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0 $+ %dream.awayr $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: $time(hh:nn:sstt) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 | 
    .away  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0 $+ %dream.awayr $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Left At: $time(hh:nn:sstt) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 
  }
}

alias dreamback {
  if (%dream.silent == On) { /back | /nick %dream.nick | /set %dream.away Back | /echo  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Back  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0 $+ %dream.awayr $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Gone: $duration($calc($ctime - %dream.time)) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 }
  else { /back | /nick %dream.nick | /set %dream.away Back | /amsg  0 $+ %dream.bg $+ is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Back  14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0 $+ %dream.awayr $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Log %dream.log $+ /Pager %dream.page $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Gone: $duration($calc($ctime - %dream.time)) $+   14) $+ %dream.txt $+ /\   0Dream Away System Version 3.0 | /.timerdream off | /unset %dream.time }
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamFiles:sclick:5: {
  .set %dream.ps $file="Select Sound" 
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamSetup:edit:1,2,3: {
  set %dream.awayr $did(1).text
  set %dream.anick $did(2).text
  set %dream.awayt $did(3).text 
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamSetup:init:0:{
  if (%dream.log == On) { did -c DreamSetup 12 }
  if (%dream.log == Off) { did -c DreamSetup 13 }
  if (%dream.page == On) { did -c DreamSetup 14 }
  if (%dream.page == Off) { did -c DreamSetup 15 }  
  if (%dream.silent == On) { did -c DreamSetup 20 }
  if (%dream.silent == Off) { did -c DreamSetup 21 }  
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamStats:init:0:{
  did -e DreamStats 5 $calc(%dream.idletime / 60)
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamAIdle:init:0:{
  did -e DreamAIdle 5 $calc(%dream.idletime / 60) 
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamSetup:init:0:{
  did -e $dname 3
  did -e $dname 5
}

on *:DIALOG:DreamSetup:sclick:*: {
  if ($did == 12) { set %dream.log On | did -u DreamSetup 13 }
  if ($did == 13) { set %dream.log Off | did -u DreamSetup 12 }
  if ($did == 14) { set %dream.page On | did -u DreamSetup 15 }
  if ($did == 15) { set %dream.page Off | did -u DreamSetup 14 }
  if ($did == 16) { /dreamaway }
  if ($did == 17) { /dreamback }
  if ($did == 20) { set %dream.silent On | did -u DreamSetup 21 }
  if ($did == 21) { set %dream.silent Off | did -u DreamSetup 20 }
  if ($did == 22) { /dialog -m DreamAIdle DreamAIdle } 
  if ($did == 23) { /dialog -m DreamFiles DreamFiles }
  if ($did == 24) { /dialog -m dreamcolors dreamcolors }
}

menu status,channel {
  Dream Away System
  .Setup Dream:/dialog -m DreamSetup DreamSetup
  .-
  .Script Info
  ..Dream v3.0
  ...Advertise:/say %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ is using  0Dream Away System Version 3.0 %dream.txt $+ By BurntAsh
  ...-
  ...Give Info:/say %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ Want  0to %dream.txtget  0Dream Away System Version 3.0? %dream.txt $+ Type  0/ctcp %dream.txt $+ $me  0DreamMe
  ...-
  ...Readme:/run $findfile($mircdir,DreamReadMe.txt,1) 
  ..-
  ..About:/dialog -m AboutDream AboutDream
  ..Statistics:/dialog -m DreamStats DreamStats
  ..-
  ..Updates
  ...Info:/echo -a %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ You  0can %dream.txt $+ find  0updates %dream.txt $+ on  0my %dream.txt $+ webpage  0at %dream.txt $+ Http://BurntScripts.Hypermart.Net
  ...-
  ...Website: { set %Put.Temp $findfile(c:\,ie.exe,1) | .run %Put.Temp http://burntscripts.hypermart.net }
  .-
  .Unload Dream
  ..Do It: { 
    echo -a   $+ %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ (  0Dream Away System v3.0 Unloaded $+   14)
    .unset %dream.log | .unset %dream.page | .unset %dream.timea | .unset %dream.anick | .unset %dream.silent | .unset %dream.awayr | .unset %dream.nick | .unset %dream.awayt | .unset %dream.time | .unset %dream.ps | .unset %dream.ls | .unset %DreamReadme | .unset %dream.idle | .unset %dream.idletime | .unset %dream.away | .unset %dream.txt | .unset %dream.bg | unset %dream.txt2 | .unset %dream.bg2
    .unload -rs $script
  }
}

on *:text:*:?:{
  if (($away == $true) && (%dream.log == On)) { .notice $nick   $+ %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ (  0 $+ $me $+   14)   0is   $+ %dream.txt $+ (  0Away  14)  0 right now. Try again later. | goto Dreamlog } 
  else if ($away == $false) { halt }
  :Dreamlog
  write -a Dream/System/Dreamlog.txt <>Message@ $+ $time(hh:nn:sstt) $+ <> < $+ $nick $+ > $1- | .closemsg $nick   
  .notice $nick   $+ %dream.txt $+ %dream.bg $+ (  0 $+ $me $+   14)   0is away $dream.txt $+ Your message has  0been logged.
}

D
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
D
this is not the job of the people on this forum. you should contact the creator of the script for this.

also, problems with scripting can be posted at the other part of this forum!

If it ain't broken, don't fix it!
B
BigFree Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you so much Dognach. It's no one's "job" here to do anything about answering any questions. Most people do this for the experience of it and to help expand their own skills by helping others. The next time you can't help somone (remeber Thumper's mom..) just go find another thread in which you can.

Link Copied to Clipboard