Print Thread
#66256 02/01/04 10:58 AM
N
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
N
Hey,

confused i need help connecting to mIRC channel's.. whenever i try connecting to one it says this exact thing "* Unable to connect to server (Connection refused)" confused

grin So if someone could help me, i would be really thankful smile thanks in advance! grin

Sup all!
P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
The only solutions are
(a) try a different server,
or
(b) politely contact the server admins and find out if it's possible for them to allow access for your ISP or IP block.

PM

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Please dont post the same question multiple times, it creates confusion in those trying to help.

Just a little info to help with asking questions:
-there is a difference between joining channels on a network and connecting to a network by its servers to begin with. You have to connect to a server before you can join a channel on that network. The msg you recieved is a network/server connection error.

-mIRC is software used to IRC (internet relay chat). Using it, you connect to any of many networks by way of the servers each has. Once you connect, each network has its own channels. mIRC itself isnt involved with the networks, their servers, the channels they have/allow, who is in those channels or their policies

See the replies on your various other posts.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard