Hi i
ve heard various ppl bitch and moan that it would be hard to modify the parser to allow for spaces to be left in output etc.

argv0
The reason he hasn't is most likely that it's a pretty tough problem to solve given the constraints of the parser.

now i also hear u can use binvar's as a get around. now why not have khaled add in something simple where a new identifier to be used in place of $1- ..but as a binvar alternative. so what is passed on is also passed on as a binvar to the next level. or even to output on screen. or even for those who are avbout ot bitch that having everything being passed on ass binvar aswell as the normal way would impact on speed. well there's always adding somethign to the start of the start of a command. such as .msg would make its execution silent to the user. why not have a different letter used as to tell the parser to pass spaces on ad shown in the following line. i dont see how this could be all too hard. so Khaled. lettuce know if its possible. and maybe just fix this whitespace nighmare ....