C
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
C
Any help?

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
May I ask why? The only reason I can see (Im assuming you mean at a raw level bais) is to send the exploit to another user using a 'socket bot' or perhaps an external socket program.

-KingTomato
C
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
C
1) I'm not such a lamer...

2) I want to write a remote and I would like to send files through a firewall. So I have set dcc firewall to a socks5 server, but I can't do the same for the server, because proxies etc are denied on my network... But with /dcc send command the server sends your host/ip too. So I want to do what the /dcc send commands does, but I want (if this could be possible) another user to send the PRIVMSG command for the dcc with the ip of the "hide" user.

3) I want to undestart the way, bacause I want to use it in my eggdrop in order to deal with fservs smile

4) If you have only the exploit in your mind and how to crash other users, I have to say nothing...

5) Why every question has to be connected with the exploit of 6.xx-6.11 versions???

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
It was a simple comment. The only reason I could think of offhand for such a command was the recent exploit. It also came to mind because (believe it or not) there are people who come to this forum trying to get the code. They may not always take the identify of "How do i crash a user", but more indescrete ways such as yours. Anywas, it was a comment, not an accusation--calm down.

As for our purpose, you seem intelligent enough to handle a task such as this one, why don't you check the help for the raw command? That outputs every message send and recieved from a server, making is very simple to get a command's syntax. Additionally, you could also search google for "dcc send syntax", "dcc send command", "dcc send" even. Finally, you could also look up the RFC for the irc protocol and locate the correct syntax for the command.

There are a variety of ways to get it. As for your comment about why "every question has to be connected with the exploit of 6.xx-6.11 versions", they aren't. I've helped several users and not commented once on the exploit. If all of your posts have been accused of the exploit, maybe you need ot learn to word your questions better. Maybe supply a reason for needing the information, rather then just requesting it?

-KingTomato
C
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
C
First of all, I want to apologize for my reply, but I want to understand that everyone in my network tries to find out this "priceless" code :P

I searched google (no for the exploit :P) for the dcc send command (I didn't search for the rfc protocol frown), but the only I found was how the commands sents and no what a client have to do (I'm talking about sockets, which is passive, which is active...?).

If you know I want to reply me in smt which can't be found nowhere:
Could be possible to do this:

user1 opens a port (waiting) (simulate dcc send command but he won't send PRIVMSG to user2)
user3 sends PRIVMSG to user2 that he is going to send a file, but in this way: PRIVMSG user2 :<$chr(1)>DCC SEND <file> <port of user1> ....
user2's client opens the socket in order to accept the file (is this passive or active ?)
user1 sends the file to user2

I hope you undestand smile

P.S.1 This is not for a "bad" purpose...
P.S.2 Sorry again frown

Link Copied to Clipboard