mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#62509 01/12/03 12:17 PM
T
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
T
I am getting myself into great channels cool. I wanted to add them into the "favorites" but there is a problem in this part:
it is impossible to enter a new server/network... I can only choose from a list... and the one I need is not in there.
When I succeeded in entering a new channel into the fav. automatically, the server was added only by it's general name.. fore example:
"irc.red-latina.org" was entered "Red-latina" and when I try to connect I just can't because the whole address of the server is missing... please grin help!!!

#62510 01/12/03 12:54 PM
E
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
E
its a bit unclear what you said but ...
i can see red-latina server in my network list ..
so lets see ...
it all depends on what the error msg you are getting while trying to connect to the red latina server ... may be you didnt added the correct address ...
get this
server_list and replace hte older file , it already has red-latina server added ..
if you can trust yourself and try to add it again yourself try this

/server -a irc.red-latina.org:6667

#62511 01/12/03 07:22 PM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Please dont cross post (posting the same question on multiple forums), it gets confusing as to who answered what where.

It sounds like you need to add the server correctly in options/connect/servers (click on add there). If you are unsure exactly how to add it, click on the help button there or click on edit to see how others have been added.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard