Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
E
Hello guys....!

Well,

Im so f*cking tired of getting this message allmost 20 times @ one day:

* [10053] Software caused connection abort

When i am afk and i comes back... Then the 1st time i write something it's disconnect's and i get that stupid message.

I have NO NNSCRIPT, Xchat og so...
** ONLY MIRC 6.03 AND 1 ADDON SCRIPT: MTS Theme engine**

Please help me!!!!!! Im to tired of it!

Are ther an fix or what ???? What can i do ????

I runs my internet over a LinkSys ADSL router.. I have NOT OPPENED any IRC PORTS!

/Simon A.K.A Elton.

PS: If there are an longer description howto fix it, you can contact my at: #EltonJohn @ QuakeNet !!

HeEeEeLlLlLllLPPPppPp!!!!!

mad mad mad mad mad

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
It could be a lot of things. What OS do you have? Do you have latest and greatest firmware for linksys? And if you dont have any IRC ports open, then how are you online there to begin with?

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
E
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
E
Hi ParaBrat,

I have Windows XP. I havent tryed op update my Firmware - i don't know what it is smirk.

Quote:
And if you dont have any IRC ports open, then how are you online there to begin with?

Every1 can be online with no ports open. But noboby can sende files, DCC chat me and so.. I cant send either.

I hope you can help! - Shall i check howto update my Firmware ??

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
You could. And you could also read this thread in the Connection Issues forum smile

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
It wouldnt hurt to go to the Linksys manufacturers website here and check to see if you need to update your drivers/firmware.

we've been seeing many users with XP and 2k saying they are getting a lot of 10053 errors and others using the same OS who dont confused but i do know some who said prob was solved when they changed router firmware. while its isnt a guarantee, certainly is worth trying.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard