Print Thread
#60520 16/11/03 03:58 AM
D
delta5 Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
D
Hello, I see that my IRC network has been removed from the mIRC server list. I have my server back in action and am wondering how I can get it listed again. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

#60521 16/11/03 04:20 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
To use mIRC you have to connect to an IRC Network. The IRC networks consist of groups of servers in close contact with eachother. Hundreds of such worldwide networks exist. The servers in a network maintain the contact between you and all other users. If you want to enjoy your IRC sessions it is important to find servers that work (fast) for you (ie. that are nearby to you) on networks with the athmosphere you like.
mIRC comes with a rather complete list of servers but you can always download an updated version of the servers.ini file.
Simply save the servers.ini file to the mIRC directory on your harddisk (c:\program files\mirc\ or similar) and enjoy this refresh!! The new IRC networks and servers will immediately be available to you from within mIRC.
Send all updates, remarks and questions regarding this list to [email]servers@mirc.com[/email]

-KingTomato
#60522 16/11/03 05:46 PM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
To submit your server for consideration, please see http://www.mirc.co.uk/help/serverlist.html for the info needed

Last edited by Krejt; 09/04/04 06:57 PM.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard