Print Thread
A
Aaygo Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
A
version 6.12 with PnP 4.22 installed.

If I minimize my mirc to my tray, it'll stay minimized until there is any activity or an action in any of the channels I'm apart of.

I've played around with settings and I still have this problem. This started to occur with version 6.11

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
I guess PnP arent compatible with the new mirc yet, u suggest you read on PnP's hompage about when/if it will be an update, or mail the author of that script and ask him..

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
PnP will work with mirc 6.03 not 6.11 and certainly not 6.12 (I've tried it - got a lot of errors)... it's best to go back to 6.01 (you will get all the necessary popups/commands working again).

From what I heard someone else has taken over Pnp from Pai and there might be an update in the near future.

It's one of the very few scripts other people have written that I respect. smile

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Quote:

It's one of the very few scripts other people have written that I respect.

You never tryed my script wink

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
That is /window -a switch problem already reported ..
Hope Khaled observe that.. That is very annoying for me..

mIRC Chm Help 6.16.0.3 Full Anchored!
Babel fish
Babel fish
That's weird. I'm using PnP 4.22 with mIRC 6.12 with absolutely no problems here. Does the window maximizes on ALL activities or just certain activities?

Babel fish
Babel fish
Reading about the /window -a bug, maybe you'd like to find settings that are similiar to those found in PnP Options- Whois replies- "Bring @whois window to front on new replies". Try unchecking all of them and see if your problem still occurs.

Babel fish
Babel fish
Yes it true. PnP was not made for 6.1+ and so there were many "bugs" that started appearing. I've been debugging the script everytime there's an upgrade to mIRC. There is however *really* too many things that I've changed (and I cannot remember which changes were bugs and which changes were due to my customisation) that it's impossible for me to list them. I'd recommend sticking with 6.03 and looking ard for scripts that help fix the DCC exploit. =D

T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
Heh, true but then I've made a few of my own scripts...

T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
PnP does work with 6.03 but there's popups missing (unless you managed to fix 'em) like the clone scanner aka kicker... Actually the best solution to use mirc 6.01 and /ignore -wd *, instead of various *fixes* which addresses some of the exploits but not all of 'em. smile

Link Copied to Clipboard