mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
As the title say I'v encountered something with one of my scripts which involvs dialogs. I've created a perfectly normal dialog including editboxes and buttons etc. The script works flawless as I want it under win2k. When I then let one of my friends try it out, under XP. Nothing seemed to work. A simple button click which were for example clearing an edit box would not work. I've read that mIRC is more integrated with Xp than with the prior Windows OS releases. I assume it has something to do with it.

I can't seem to find what exactly is the problem which makes my script work with win2k (don't know with prior OS') but not with winXP. Anyone have any idea!?

The wheel of time turns. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.
O
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
O
You can try the general troubleshooting procedure. Put "option dbu" in your dialog table, so that it will be displayed correctly on any screen, make sure your friend has the latest version of mIRC and tell him to type /remote on.

OP Offline
I always use option DBU so that is fixed and remotes are enabled as well. wink

The wheel of time turns. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow.

Link Copied to Clipboard