mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
Thereee ar Alot of Script... have been Coded For mIRC.. wat script did u prefer as The best Script and Clean coded... shocked
~~i love mIRC~~

The Future Hold No limit -snegithan-
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
There isn't a best script, they are all better for different things. The most popular (but not necessarily the best) ones seem to be "Invision", "NoName Script" and "Tracer Script".

Quote ParaBrat:
The best script is the one you write yourself..it does exactly what you want, no more, no less

a word of advice, use caution in what third party scripts you use, unless you can understand EXACTLY what they do, dont d/l them. some websites check their scripts for backdoors, most dont.

S
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
S
I agree with you there Collective, the best script is the one you make yourself.

I used "Tracer script" and "Polaris" until some one told me about back doors related to these scripts, so i got wise and stopped using them, i downloaded a clean mIRC V5.9 i think it was and never looked back since.

I'm learning to script by example and looking at other scripts (i've looked at "Polaris" and "Tracer" now to see how they work) and i'm working on a personal script for myself, that does what i want it to do, although it's still a work in progress, ie it will never be finsihed, most of it is, especially the script i use for protections, such as flooding and swearing, but i always get some new idea, while browsing mIRC scripting sites that have screenshots, and i think "hmm that looks like a nice dialog" or "maybe i can try to script something similar", i'm not a ripper (i dont modify scripts and then distribute them under a different name) i still like to see how a script works, and try to make it do something for me

ShadowDemon

Never argue with an idiot...they'll drag you down to their level and beat you up with experience
#5883 12/01/03 01:23 AM
P
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
P
I think u can find more script in url removed. they make many script .. u can choice any .. i prefer u use ~spam removed~ .. its good and the show is better smile

this are we website for script ~spam removed~

Last edited by Karen; 14/01/03 03:44 AM.
R
R
Theres alot of nice scripts on ~spam removed~

----

Last edited by Karen; 14/01/03 03:44 AM.
K
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
K
Welcome. I personally am glad you are enjoying mIRC smile

Please realize, by asking 'what's the best script' you will get as many responses with different results as you will get responses. The 'best' script is the one you take the time to research what you want your mIRC session to do, and you write it accordingly. Sure, you can d/l something off of some web page, but it will contain too much or not enough of what you want and need. Additionally, there can, and in fact are a lot of spy/worm/virus scripts out there, that can be bad for you and or your computer.

Keep it simple, keep it clean(of worms/virus/spyware) and enjoy chatting! grin

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
lol karen really the spam u removed from his post was to a dead link anyhow , xcalibre hasnt been up for months

D3m0nnet.com
T
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
T
What's the best script

wink
T
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
T
~spam removed~