mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#57141 24/10/03 04:34 AM
D
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
D
Anyone know where I can get an already made theme system? I don’t mean an mts theme system I mean one where I can put images for like background and buttons and status. Window you know to make it look cool. I made a custom theme but I want it to I can just open up a dialog and change it with others any idea where to get a add-on like that or has anyone ever made one that they wont mind me borrowing?

for an example of what I want SD pro has it heres a link to the image and the page. http://www.saunalahti.fi/showdown/pictures/themes.gif
and heres the link to the site
http://www.sci.fi/~showdown/pictures.htm

if (Windows isin %txt.1) { /kick # $nick Windows is a badword tisk tisk tisk. }
#57142 24/10/03 02:39 PM
T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
if you want to use your own theme(s), you have to make your own theme system, and not get it from someone else (since your theme wouldn't work with that).

#57143 24/10/03 06:40 PM
D
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
D
no no you dont get it you know how you right mouse click and set background as thats what i did and i did that with buttons too. I was hoping for some way to make that all in a theme system.

#57144 24/10/03 06:46 PM
D
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
D
never mind thanks Othello you hooked me up with a nice add-on you the man

#57145 24/10/03 08:44 PM
O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
You are looking for a script that already has this feature. You might have to download someones mIRC Script to have this option. Or search such web pages as www.mircx.org or one of the other web sites where they have a large collection of scripts to choose from. I don't think you will get anyone here to make it for you. But there are plenty of people who are willing to help you design a script and work out the bugs.

Now, It is possible to make a script using Dialogs so when you click on a button it will change the theme to any preset themes you may have setup in the script. Now depending on how you design your dialog box you can add as many custom themes as you want to a script with corrisponding files. Here is a basic script using the commands for preset themes. All you need to do is convert it for use with a dialog box with your own custom files

Backgrounds
.Normal Color {
/background -mx
/background -lx
/background -hx
}
.-
.Blue-purple
..bb/tb-blue {
/background -l $mircdirbackgrounds\02-blue.bmp
/background -h $mircdirbackgrounds\02-blue.bmp
/background -mt $mircdirbackgrounds\06-purple.bmp
}
..reverse {
/background -mt $mircdirbackgrounds\02-blue.bmp
/background -l $mircdirbackgrounds\06-purple.bmp
/background -h $mircdirbackgrounds\06-purple.bmp
}

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....

Link Copied to Clipboard