This is a bit of a curiosity, but I'll try to explain as good as I can.

(Note: I have searched through older posts, and I haven't found anything describing the following)

The problem is that the mIRC editor position is not always properly saved when I have my mIRC main window and mIRC editor window on different monitors. I have not been able to pinpoint a proper reproduction of this, but I'm fairly sure that it will happen if you resize the mIRC editor to cover the entire primary monitor while having the main mIRC window maximized on the secondary monitor.

IF this bug (given that it is a bug) occures, the mIRC editor will some times pop up on the secondary monitor instead of the primary monitor, though with the exact same XYWH coords, only on the wrong monitor.

The funny thing is though, that this only happens when I have dual monitor support turned ON. Am I missing something here? Or is it a bug?

It is becoming fairly annoying, since I have to choose between either having the mIRC editor popping up on the wrong monitor or the popups popping up on the wrong monitor.

Some info: mIRC v6.12 on Windows XP sp1, using ATI Rage Pro on the secondary monitor, ASUS v7700 GF2 Ti on the primary monitor, 1024x768 on both monitors.

Bloop