mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
H
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
H
ok i registered a mirc version 6.12 but i didnt get the full version whats up please help me i got the registration code please please help me!

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
what do you meany by "didnt get the full version"? You get the full version when you download mirc and when you reg it all you get is that "please register" screen gone. mirc is NOT crippleware so it's 100% functional from the getgo

Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it
H
OP Offline
H
i kno that but i never got it/dl it i got d/c or something it never gave me the chance to download it

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
well, click on the download mirc link to download the actual program. When you register the program I believe that's all you do is reg the program. You can d/l the program and register it separately from each other; they're not based off of the other

H
OP Offline
H
so im going to have to pay 2 times?!?!?!

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
nope. You pay once (for the life of the program)and can download as many times as you need to (including updates). Make sence now?

H
OP Offline
H
o ok then what do i do to dl the full version i already paid 4?

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
click on the DOWNLOAD mIRC link to the left of the screen, find a site close to you and click the link to download it smile once it's downloaded, install it. once installed and run, click on Help and then (maybe) Register (or maybe it's Help --> About --> Register ....... been years since I had it NOT regged)

H
OP Offline
H
ok thank you im sorry if i was annoying im new to registering blush

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
nothing to be sorry about smile it can be confusing at times smile

Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
HeXadragon86, the 'full version' you're refering to is just a copy of the shareware mIRC that is offered to you for download at the end on the registration process. There is no need at all to actually download that copy as it is exactly the same as all copies you can download right here at the mIRC website.
With the registration code you'll recieve by e-mail from Khaled you can go to the registration dialog in mIRC and register the copy of mIRC you use on your PC to your name. In mIRC simply type /registration to see this dialog. smile

Apart from having a registered copy set to your name there is no functional difference between that copy of mIRC and a not registered copy.

Succes!! and have fun on IRC!

H
OP Offline
H
thank you agian for helping me an anytime i need help ill come to you k im gonna go know so ill see you later an thanks agian.

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
just post your questions on the proper board and the thousands of users who frequent here will be able to give you a hand smile A good rule of thumb when asking for help is try to be as clear as possible stating all the information you know (sometimes it's helpful to include your BASIC system information like OS, processor, ram, etc - you'll learn (from reading the posts etc) when a good time to post these are). The more info you give us, the quicker we'll be able to help you smile

Link Copied to Clipboard