mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#54606 14/10/03 11:27 AM
A
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
i upgraded to mirc 6.12, previously i had 6.3, when i would copy ctrl+c/paste ctrl+v the highlighted area would stay highlighted after i hit the letter c, now with 6.12 when i highlight>ctrl>c, the highlighted area will copy but no longer stay highlighted even if i hold down the mouse button. when i goto paste /dccserver +sc on 59 it comes up like this. with ascii?

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
You don't need to press ctrl+c to copy text, as soon as you let go of the left mouse button it is copied to clipboard, if you are holding down ctrl when you let go, or press ctrl+c while holding it down it copies the control codes.

A
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
in my mirc the windowed area when i left click to highlight if i let off w/o doing a ctrl+c first the highlighted area will no longer be highlighted for me to copy, hope i explained myself clearly

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
It isn't highlighted to copy because it's already been copied, it has been like this for quite a while. All that has changed is that in 6.1 if you press ctrl+c while selecting it deselects the text and copies it to clipboard control codes and all.

A
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
A
i got it! thanks
highlighting it copies w/o doing a control+c so no ascii grin

Link Copied to Clipboard