Print Thread
M
margalo Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
M

Hi,

Sometimes, on my status, it's write DCC Send from *** rejected (invalid parameters). confused

Can you help me please ?

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P

new username: tidy_trax
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
If somone trying to send you a bogus DCC, then you see that in your status. i see that when somone trying to use that new exploit on me smile

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
Self-satisified door
Self-satisified door
S
I'm gettin the same thing with 6.12 now, and plus, i can't seem to download anythin from anybody. i've dccallowed them, put em on the protect list, put em on unignore. im gonna try uninstalling mirc then reinstalling again. if anyone can help me with any other suggestions before i lose all my settings, please do.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Everyone is being very causious with DCC right now with the exploit floating around. the best thing u can do is wait a couple of days until things have settled down.

-KingTomato
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
When you see "DCC Send from *** rejected (invalid parameters" is it from someone you actively requested a dcc from or does it just show up? There are still ppl trying to pull that exploit, and thats the msg you'd see when they try.

Have you checked ignore list? If you did the ignore command to ignore all dccs, you may not have undone it

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard