mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
T
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
T
Ok I just recently downloaded the new mIRC. Woo hoo its finally here...Anyways I like the new look an all but there is one thing that is kinda a pain to deal with. Whenever you open the mIRC, the About dialog pops up (you know the one with the mugshot of Khaled). I see the checkbox to hide the dialog was removed. Is there any other way that I may be overlooking to not have it pop up each time I open mIRC?

If there isn't then I guess I will just have to deal with it. By the way if someone already asked this before, I just decided not to weed through over 10,000 new posts and I apologize.

Thanks...

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Yes it has been mentioned, probably 100+ times. The solution: downgrade to 6.03!

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
It's legally deactivated only to the ones who registered mIRC. shocked

* cold edits his posts 24/7
P
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
P
Quote:
. Is there any other way that I may be overlooking to not have it pop up each time I open mIRC?

Yes, easily - just register. Since you've obviously been using mIRC for a while and mIRC has not only just become 30-day shareware, you should probably have done this a while ago anyway...

PastMaster

IRCnet & DALnet @#travelersinn
:-: IRC for fun and relaxation :-:
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Heh, yeah like I'd actually pay money for 6.1 *laugh*

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
assuming you'd paid for a previous version, you wouldnt need to pay for any updates including 6.1, so moot point.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard