#53209 10/10/03 12:44 AM
C
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
C
For the past week or so i've been getting a lot of these:
* Break: command halted

It does it when my perform tries to run on connect, when i double click a channel for info.. if i try to click someone's name for options.. anything that doesn't involve me typing out the command manually shows this. I have no idea where it came from and reinstalling didn't fix it. Any advice?

#53210 10/10/03 01:04 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I had the same problem. It was from pressing ctrl+break too many time. it seems mirc almost back-logs the break in a buffer, and releases it one by one as events occur. The only thing that got rid of it for me was waiting it out >:\

-KingTomato
#53211 21/12/03 12:15 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I realise this post is old, but I had another program I ctrl+breaked out of. Well, mirc also enterpreted these reaks, and again back logged them. Being the idiot I am, i pressed it several times, despite its actions not working on the first couple pressed. Needless to say, i probably now have about 20 breaks in the "buffer" that are getting set off one by one by mirc.

This really shouldn't be happening, I shouldn't have to reset mirc to "clear" the ctrl+break "buffer" if you will. Can something please be done about this in the future, as it is annoying. I mean if you are going to keep a tally of times pressed, can you atleast make sure mirc is the active application?

-KingTomato

Link Copied to Clipboard