mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
Rivka Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
R
I believe I've just found a bug in mIRC v.6.03, which is most aggravating. When I right-click on a name in the channel nickname list in order to bring up my popup menu, a little window pops up in front of my face, called "Input Request". It is asking me to "Enter reply:", and provides two options: "OK" or "Cancel". When I click "Cancel", it jumps at me one more time, and I have to click "Cancel" a second time, and only THEN does it disappear, and my nicklist popup menu appears as it should, finally... what is this, why is this, and can I make it go away for good, or do I have to reinstall an older version of mIRC? I can't keep this one, as this problem is extremely annoying! Any help/advice greatly appreciated!

V. R. Wasserman

H
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
H
That's somewhere in your popups...look for $?= or $input to find the offending script and remove it. cool

DALnet: #HelpDesk and #m[color:#FF0000]IR[color:#EEEE00]C
R
Rivka Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thank you, Hammer! :-)
You have helped me immensely... I did a search through my nickname list popup file, and yes indeed, there were a few incidences of "$?=" occurring, which should've been "$$?="... not sure why that was, but I've made the necessary amendments as per your advice, and all is find now! Thanks again, Rivka.

V. R. Wasserman

Link Copied to Clipboard