Print Thread
#51383 26/09/03 12:32 AM
D
d3agl3 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
Hey everyone, i need the raw number for a complete dcc send so my script knows when a file transfer completes

#51384 26/09/03 01:20 AM
O
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
O
See /help on filercvd

#51385 27/09/03 02:19 AM
O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
I don't believe there is a RAW command for on file recieved
now there is the ON *:FILERCVD:*:
wich can be used to notify you when a file is complete but that does not mean the file you downloaded from someone else is a complete file.

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
#51386 27/09/03 10:44 AM
T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
I don't believe there's a raw command for download completion however here is a little script I wrote for when a download is complete:

on *:FILERCVD:*.*:window -ne @DCC.Status | aline -ph @DCC.Status $adate $asctime(h:nntt) Received $filename from $nick

What this does is tell you (in a seperate window that is minimized) that you received this file (and where it's located) coolfrom this particular person at this certain time. I've altered this somewhat to make it simpler since my original scripting contains other information really not necessary for your purposes.

However if will not say whether the original file the person had is complete.

#51387 27/09/03 03:07 PM
O
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
O
What this person wanted was a script that would auto request a file from a FSERVER after the download was complete. This is possible but each Fserver is setup different using differnet sub folders and triggers. There is no script that does what he wants. it would have to be a custom script for the fserver he wanted to use the script on.

Intelligence: It's better to ask a stupid question, then to prove it by not asking....
#51388 28/09/03 11:34 AM
T
Babel fish
Babel fish
T
From what I've seen of such auto requesters - they're not worth it... all they do for the most part is piss off the fileservers whether it's using an fserve client (I don't believe there's an autoreguester for them at this moment) or they use something like autoget when people use simple scripts such as spr jukebox, sdfind or omenserve because of their capabilities of flooding the servers with incorrect or repetetive requests (timers most likely) and they don't bother to check to see if the files the server supplies are up to date.

Link Copied to Clipboard