mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
K
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
Hi, i'm new to these boards and I searched the site but with no dice. Just last monday I was banned from dalnet due to some trojan being placed on my computer (which I have since removed) However, I have emailed them with all the information it told me to but never got a reply back. My question is, I realize that I am banned for a week (ban ends today) but will they send me an email telling me when the ban is lifted or will I have to just wait it out? Also, is the ban exactly 7 days, or could it go on a few more days?

Thank you.

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
We are in no way affiliated with DALnet, if they haven't responded to you, then there is nothing we can do. Only a DALnet kline team member can help you.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
You would have to read their polict and ToS Statement. It seems you've done what you can do, and suppose you just have to wait it out. Sorry I couldn't be more informative.

-KingTomato
R
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
R
the ban should automatically expire when it said it would .. if that was 7 days ago today, just keep trying to connect every once in a while.

K
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
Damn. Going on the 8th day now. I'm just wondering, maybe I emailed them with the incorrect information.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i'm guessing it wont be 7 days to the exact hour and minute, as it would depend on when they update info (and none of us would know that) but you would have to email DALnet's kline team as this isnt something we can help you with.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
http://kline.dal.net/exploits/contact.htm

go there, read what it says, and fill out the form. That's probably your best bet to getting an answer.

Link Copied to Clipboard