Print Thread
#49250 13/09/03 11:20 PM
L
liquidx Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
L
i want to use $snicks with dialog i have the following.

alias nr set %blah $snicks | dialog -mokc nr nr
on *:dialog:nr:sclick:2:abc | tokenize 44 %blah
alias abc { tokenize 44 %blah | ban $active $* }

/nr opens the dialog nr nr and sets $snicks as %var then with button 2 i can ban those nicks.... works good. Except the %var is only created wen i first open dialog obviosuly.... im using ktools.dll and mdx.dll and i want a button ( nothing to do with these dlls ) a button which will set %var of $snicks in $active on a dialog which is ALREADY open...

basially i want a ban button on a fixed dialog which uses $snicks .. want to ban selected nicks....thanks for the help... ive tried searching mirc help file and even on undernet #mirc but what i got above is all i got....thank in advance for help.

#49251 14/09/03 12:44 AM
I
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I
Try $snick().

alias nr dialog -mokc nr nr
on *:dialog:nr:sclick:2:abc
alias abc { tokenize 44 $snick($active) | ban $active $* }

#49252 14/09/03 12:48 AM
Q
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Q
You can't use $snicks in a dialog. $snicks is only valid inside a routine associated with a channel window, such as channel popups or a command/alias typed in the channel editbox. A dialog, however, is not associated with any channel window (active or not), as far as mirc is concerned. That's what $snick(#channel) is there for, use that instead. $snick($chan(1)) , for example, returns the selected nicknames in the 1st channel.

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com
#49253 14/09/03 04:11 PM
L
liquidx Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
L
thanx both of u............ ummmmmmm QWERTY from #mirc channel? uve helped me on the channel yesterday thanx its working fine now if that was u :P

Link Copied to Clipboard