mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#47214 04/09/03 11:25 PM
S
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
I am not sure if this is an actual mIRC bug or not, but it could be.
The problem is, I was dcc sending a txt document to my friend, I know this sounds stupid, but I did infact send him a blank txt documentation, it was an accident, I accidently sent him the wrong file, anyhow, I'm getting way ahead of myself here, I sent the blank txt document to him, the progress bar read 0%, but it said connection established and transfer complete, I was just thinking that surely if any file is sent it should show on the progress bar how much percentage it is at. This occured on versions 6.03 and 6.1.
Any suggestions in helping me out with this dilemma, I appreciate any replys you may post.
Thanks in advanced,
Andy.

#47215 05/09/03 01:20 AM
R
Pikka bird
Pikka bird
R
Hopefully the process won't die with a division by zero error... <g>
I'm not sure if the DCC specs consider this case of sending a blank file, but when testing in local with 6.1, I had the send dialog blocking on "Awaiting reply" (eventually timing out) and the get window saying transfer is complete, with no new file in the download folder though.

#47216 05/09/03 01:35 AM
S
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
My friend then sent the file back to me, the same thing happened, it said 0% on his progress bar yet sent the file and it is in the downloads folder. I just can't figure it out.

Link Copied to Clipboard