Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
N
Hi,

i have a little problem with my srcipt. this is the script:
Code:

ON *:JOIN:#channel:{ 
  if ($mask($nick,4) != *!*@*.nl) { /msg $chan Hallo $nick, Welkom bij de online helpdesk van Ace-Sytems  }
  else { /msg $chan Hello $nick , welcome at the online heldesk of Ace-Systems }
}

it's work fine but i want that it wait 5 seconds before de scripts hello or hallo say is that possible? (sorry for my bat english:))

L
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
L
Code:
ON *:JOIN:#channel:{  
  if ([color:blue]*!*@*.nl iswm $fulladdress[/color]) [color:blue].timer 1 5[/color] /msg $chan Hallo $nick, Welkom bij de online helpdesk van Ace-Sytems  
  else { [color:blue].timer 1 5[/color] /msg $chan Hello $nick , welcome at the online heldesk of Ace-Systems 
} 

I changed the if-statement around too -- if a user is NOT from a *.nl domain you want to message them in Dutch, and if he is from a *.nl domain you want to send the message in english? Doesn't make much sense, does it.

DALnet #Helpdesk
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. -Confucius
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Code:
ON *:JOIN:[color:red]#YourChannelName[/color]:{
  if (*!*@*.nl iswm $fulladdress) {
    [color:red].timer 1 5[/color] msg $chan Hallo $nick [color:red]$+[/color] , Welkom bij de online helpdesk van Ace-Sytems
  }  
  else {
    [color:red].timer 1 5[/color] msg $chan Hello $nick [color:red]$+[/color] , Welcome [color:red]to[/color] the online heldesk of Ace-Systems
  }
}

N
niwreG Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
N
hey thx it work now perfect (beginner in mirc scripting that mine code works is all a whole thing;))

Link Copied to Clipboard