#43975 24/08/03 09:16 PM
D
Dave_43 Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
D
Has anyone downloaded the new Christian Command

Last edited by ParaBrat; 25/08/03 05:23 AM.
#43976 25/08/03 05:18 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Not me.

#43977 25/08/03 05:21 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
When someone is having difficulties with a script, they need to contact the author of it. While i can appreciate the possibility that you might like to get/share input on an addon with others, this really isnt the place to be spamming third party addons or comparing the features of them.

Other posts:
D3mOn:
thank your for advertising your script here but what relevence does this have to seeking help? if yur having a problem with a script then u need to ask the creator of that script ... its highly unlikely anyone else here can help u with it. scripts can change how the regular mirc works ... which could also make any help u would seek here useless. please contact its author to seek help for it.

codemastr:
Well the thing is, as a general rule, the mIRC community shuns on using pre-made scripts. Using a script made by someone else leads to many problems. Numerous scripts are known to have backdoors that allow people to take over your computer. It doesn't matter where you download the scripts from, I've seen scripts with backdoors available on most of the major mIRC script sites that "claim" to filter for such things.

Additionally, the best way I can put this is, you just bought a brand new Honda Civic. After getting it, you decide you want to customize it, so you go and buy a body kit, you get a new stereo system, you customize the interior, you add tire rims, etc. Now, one day, your stereo stops working, do you go to Honda for help? Most likely not, for most cars, once you modify the car like I stated, you've voided the warranty; and even if you didn't void it, Honda didn't make/install that stereo, it's not their responsibility. If you need help with the stereo you go to the person who sold it/installed it. It's the same way with mIRC. We didn't write the Christian Command script, we don't know any more about it than you do, probably less even. Therefore if you need help with it, you should go to the person who does know about it, the creator.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard