mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
#43850 24/08/03 05:42 AM
T
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
T
Okay, you just signed up or you have been using it for a while. Then a few days latter the freaking thing wont connect. You sit there and wait and wait but no freaking conncection. I just want to beat the livin heck out of it. If it shutsdown for some reason. Why wont they tell us? 2-3 mad mad days have past (8/23/03) could be more but I was to mad to count. They should imform me to other people that they are shutin down do people wouldnt be so mad confused. Im not #$% but sorrie for the language but I am startin to really hate mirc mad. Its fun chatin but not fun when you cant connect. No I dont have a viurs. I scan my computer almost everyday with 2 antivirus scan programs. What is wrong with MIRC these days? tell me what you think about this?

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
If you don't like mIRC don't use it.

If you want help then ask for it, don't sit and bitch.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
It's not mIRC's fault that you can't connect to a server. Perhaps if you gave a little information such as what network you're trying to connect to, and what error message you're getting, you might get some help.

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
There are any number of reasons why you cant connect, Try this thread

mIRC is software used to chat on various networks, which you access thru THEIR servers. mIRC has nothing to do with any network or server, and has no way of knowing moment by moment what servers on what networks are linked and functioning properly. mIRC doesnt shut down, but servers do for a variety of reasons. They may or may not make an announcement on their networks website, but that also has nothing whatsoever to do with the program mIRC.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard