Print Thread
T
Tery Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
T
Hi,

Since i've upgraded to a new modem using a router too, mirc doesn't realize, the router got disconnect and reconnect (my provider disconnect me each 24h).
So i'm looking for a solution to avoid being stuck behind all my channels server windows without nothing new and not being to see if i'm disconnect than trying to write something, and them mirc says it's got disconnected.
I'm using multiple server so it need to be effective on each server connection

I've found this solution but as i'm using multiple server and mirc 6.03, it doesn't works very well.

Post Relating

Can you help me ???
Does a lagmeter will do something ???
If so which one do you recommend (something integrated in mirc windows , i don't want another little windows) ???

I'm also looking for a script that will auto get my previous nickname when my ghost connection will time out
do you have something like this ?????

Thanks

Tery.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
mIRC Options - Connect - Options - Tick the "Reconnect on disconnection" checkbox.

If that is already ticked then I doubt it's your router because I use one and all copies of mIRC, including a 24/7 bot are fine.

T
Tery Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
T
already ticked, as i said (i think) everything was perfect before using a router.

another one ???

Tery.

_
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
_
the router has nothing to do with it ... whats happening is your loosing your connection for a split second ... mirc doesnt recieve anything so it doesnt know its not connected ... till u try to send a command to the server ... lagmeters wont do anything because most work off calculating ping from the server, if your not getting a ping nothing to calc. Im going to take a stab and guess that your using windows Xp or XP pro and uve enabled the windows firewall .. i say this because this is another common cause of causing u to timeout like u are all the time ... try disabling that firewall and downloading something like zonealarm ive personally done the same thing and i no longer timeout like your describing

D3m0nnet.com

Link Copied to Clipboard