mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
R
rev Offline OP
Mostly harmless
OP Offline
Mostly harmless
R
/avoice works great as long as I'm in a channel when somebody that needs voicing joins, but I'm often not. The only way I've been able to do it is by looping through all the users in a channel looking for usernames or hosts, and voicing them, but it's a bit slow for larger channels (500+ people). Any better suggestions?

S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
Add the voice feture to the bot on that channel.. if its that big, then i gues you have some type of channel bot or somthing, or give the code to somone that are online 24/7 that idle on the channel with @ smirk

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
I had the same problem some years ago... now I'm just online 24/7 so no more problems wink

M
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
M
If they dont use the same nickname all the time, why not add their user name and host to a user level, and after you join they can type !voiceme in the channel, and if it they have access you automatically voice them? It's possible to voice a user when you join a room, but if their's a bunch of user's you're wanting to voice right when you join, it'd most likely cause you to excess flood.

Link Copied to Clipboard