mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
N
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
N
i've been replacing many of the standard responses given when people /nick, /part, etc. and i've finally worked my way down to /quit... which is proving to be a major headache.

this is what i have at the moment:

on ^*:QUIT: {
set -u0 %quitchannels $comchan($nick,0)
while (%quitchannels > 0 ) {
echo 14 $comchan($nick,%quitchannels) -- 15* 14Quit - 15 $nick 14-15 $asctime(h:nntt)
dec %quitchannels)
}
haltdef
}

it ends up just endless-looping. i'm guessing that it might be that $comchan() won't work on somebody who just quit - but i got the idea to use it from an MIRC scripting site (can't recall which one) and can't think of any other way to get the same result...

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Code:
ON ^*:QUIT: {
  var %sc.q = 1
  while ($comchan($nick,%sc.q)) {
    echo $colour(quit) -ti2 $ifmatch [color:brown]$nick has left IRC -- $calc($nick($ifmatch,0)-1) users -- $1-[/color]
    inc %sc.q
  }
  haltdef
}
I just pasted this snippet from my script. It's a slightly modified one from a script Hammer posted once. Just modify any of the brown bit to suit how you want the event to look like.

N
Ameglian cow
OP Offline
Ameglian cow
N
actually, it was noticed that the version i have in my remotes isn't the same one i posted here. the one in the remotes had a typo...

i HATE scripting when i'm tired.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I dn't mind scripting when I am tired because then I have something to blame stuff-ups on. laugh

R
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
R
You sure you've got a different version in your remotes? Because this one had a typo as well...
dec %quitchannels)

$input(Me like stars, You too?)
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
on ^*:quit: {
%quitchannels = $comchan($nick,1)
set %temp 0
:userquit
inc %temp 1
if ($comchan($nick,%temp)) {
echo 14 $comchan($nick,%quitchannels) -- 15* 14Quit - 15 $nick 14-15 $asctime(h:nntt)
goto userquit
}
echo 14 -st -- 15* 14Quit - 15 $nick $nick ( $+ $address $+ ) has quit IRC ( $+ $1- $+ ) 14-15 $asctime(h:nntt)
unset %temp
haltdef
}

Link Copied to Clipboard