mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
i trying to write to "mirc.ini" and place the text i added below "[highlight]", but all i get is "/writeini: insufficient parameters", i have been trying this many ways, and cant solve it.. if i make a own ini file, then its easy to write to it.

"writeini config.ini main autojoin on"

will put: "autojoin on" below the "[main]" why dont that work on mirc.ini ?? smirk and no, its not write protected, sorry for asking so much, but dont know where to ask, and i get great help here from u dudes wink confused

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
S
It works for me:
[Main]
Autojoin=on

/writeini mIRC.ini Main Autojoin on

S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
yes it works.. but how can i make it so it see where to add?? the mirc.ini have: n1=somthing n2=somthing .. and i want to make it so i can add words to highlight without using mirc's own dialog for it.. and if i trying to add it as it looks like:

n1=6,0,0,0,,,"word",0

then i get errror, and also how can i make the writeini command to see what to add.. after n1= comes n2= and so on.. thats the problem i have now :tongue:

if ($me != tired) { return } | else { echo -a Get a pot of coffee now $+($me,.) }
S
sparta Offline OP
Hoopy frood
OP Offline
Hoopy frood
S
Never mind.. i scripted around the problem, i made my self a whole brand new channel sheme instead wink much easyer, and i know its not so good to change somthing in mirc.ini when its in use.. grin grin

Link Copied to Clipboard