mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
M
mrschh Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
[23:28] *** You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout)

Is this a client error, or is it his server? I have set my mIRC to accept ALL files.Is there anything else i must do? I reeeeaaaally want to know....grateful for any help with this

/Robert

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood

M
mrschh Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
Thanks for your answer, but the error don´t occur on all files i try and download. just some and one avi file from one server works, and another avi file from another server don´t.
that´s why i don´t understand it. Which should indicate that it´s not an ignore setting error, firewall error etc.

Anyone have some input?

/Robert

Last edited by mrschh; 31/07/03 01:47 PM.
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Maybe on the sender's end then?

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
M
mrschh Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
M
maybe, but many of their sends do work. iv´e been in que for 10 hours and then when it´s my turn it can´t connect. wich indicates that sends are working to some people.

then the server must block out certain domains.....well, well i just want to know if i can consider these servers as not working, or if someone has experienced this problem and managed to fix it

thanks
/Robert

J
Mostly harmless
Mostly harmless
J
Well i myself am having the same problem and after looking though the fourm i found that no body has really come to find a reason! confused so i guess its just a porblem at the other end. But keep the ideas coming becuase i can tell y ou its very dam anoyying! mad

cheers jay

M
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
M
Have you seen this sticky thread? It has quite a few suggestions and hasn't been linked to in this thread yet.

You might also want to use the Search feature if you have not done so already. Expand to 'All Forums' and 'All Posts' for best results and use a search term such as "DCC Pending". It should turn up a number of threads.

G'luck.

Regards,

Mentality/Chris
C
Bowl of petunias
Bowl of petunias
C
Hello I have a question? I did a post in here awhile age, and I cant seem to find my old post can someone help me find it?

Thanks have a good day!

Brock laugh

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
you can just click on your nick, then on "show all users posts", but its showing that you only have this one post.

its possible it was done back before the data base was lost in a fire. or it got deleted, altho we generally dont do that very often to any posts

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet

Link Copied to Clipboard