Print Thread
#37654 21/07/03 10:11 AM
B
Box Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
B
i'm having a small but highly annoying problem with my mirc. whenever i play an mp3 with it the sound is kinda distorted wnd whenvere theres a bit of bass in it, the sound becomes a bit distorted and it makes a kind of click sound. it did work fine then one day started doing this. anyone know what i can do to return it to normal?

Oh also, Has anyone managed to play an mp3 with bitrate 320 coz every mirc i tried it on cant seem to keep up with it and it stutters through it

Box
#37655 21/07/03 10:42 AM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Have a look at this post, and also this one.

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
#37656 03/08/03 11:23 PM
B
Box Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
B
so can anyone help witht this problem?
poppy told me 2 urls. one of which didnt help in the slightest way. i tried the suggestions in the 1st post though. removed all but 1 audio codec cos windows wouldnt let me remove it and also tried it with the harware acceleration on ever setting but it still sounds awful
and before you all say this "well mircs not an mp3 player stuff" i allready know that. but this problem isnt just with mirc. its how i noticed it but when playing games like virua tennis. i also hear the clicking, when i madea homemade dvd and had an mp3 playing on the background my pc wrote it with that awful clicking sound in it. so please. does anyone have any ideas or any way i can find someone who might. atm searching for sound clicking on google gets me no where
confused

Box

Link Copied to Clipboard