mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
when i do read the lectures, i just see about 20 things i disagree with and start arguing about them and either get posts deleted by a moderator or get flamed for "pointless" posts, even though i dont find them pointless. so really i cant win either way.

new username: tidy_trax
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Excuse me but I will refresh your memory...

https://forums.mirc.com/showflat.php?Cat=...=true#Post31257

Once you've read that you will discover that it was you that consistently tries to 'correct' people's spelling and then start knocking the way others do it.

Hammer: Good call! grin

C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
Umm all I said in that post was I was unaware that in UK it was spelled "tyre" that wasn't me saying he can't spell, that he doesn't know English, it was me saying I was unaware it was spelled differently. If you read your post you'll see you immediately jumped to talking about how "color" is spelled wrong. I only got defensive once you started in with that garbage.

N
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
N
Not directed directly at codemastr, but does all this petty bickering serve any point apart from waste peoples time.

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Nobodi: Good question.

Could everyone PLEASE stop bickering over how one spells color/colour or any other word that has more than one accepted spelling? It is to be expected that when you have ppl from all over the world that we will have different spellings as well as slang (AND typos). Altho i try to avoid slang that may not be understood by everyone, its only natural some would slip into my posts and everyone elses. If you dont understand something due to slang,spelling or typos just ask. Consider it a learning experience.

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard