mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#32528 30/06/03 01:58 AM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
I'm sure there are many others out there just like you who put the need of their personal well-being before purchasing software...which is totally understandable...a person needs the basic necessities to survive, but if you save a little at a time ( Its not like you have to pay it immediately but i'm sure Khaled would appreciate it though ) you can have the amount in no time to register your copy of mIRC. Just as long as people remember to do what's right and register Khaled can continue to bring us new versions of mIRC..

As far as mIRC being able to feed,water, and clothing is concerned...if that were the case might i suggest an addon that provides a sleeping bag for those poor souls who sit in front of their computers 18-20 hours a day? grin

#32529 01/07/03 10:02 PM
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
:tongue: well im 16 so i cant pay one way or another even if i had the cash, im sure paypal only lets people 18+ use their services, and i have no credit cards...

mirc waits 2+ years...

but as for registering, yes it does pop up that 30 day webpage, but thats it...it dont stop working after 30 days.

#32530 01/07/03 11:01 PM
T
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
T
You could still ask your parents to register it for you since you can't. And as far as this programs worth goes, it is worth every penny since Khaled put all of his time and hard work into it. People who "crack" mIRC are a bunch of cheapasses, mIRC isn't that expensive to register.

By registering your copy you get a licensed copy, you get free upgrades, and you don't ever have to deal with that registration page popping up...Its a one time deal and you can't beat that. Also, you get in return the satisfaction of knowing you did the right thing by contributing to fund Khaled's project.

#32531 01/07/03 11:33 PM
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
what happened to my posts?

#32532 01/07/03 11:40 PM
P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
i assume you noticed i deleted all your nonsense posts *sigh*
However, to reply to one thing you said in them about asking your mom to help you pay for software and she said no: did you ask her how she feels about you stealing?

Justify it all you want, flood here with nonsense, but it doesnt change the bottom line: if you dont pay for software you use, then you are stealing. Yes, mIRC does keep working after 30 days, because the author is an honorable man who trusts others to be just as honorable and honest. That you arent isnt anything to brag about. Your threat to just go use something else if mIRC stopped running is utter nonsense.

As i've said before, i can certainly sympathize with it not being easy to come up with even the nominal amount Khaled charges, but if you have any ethics, you can find a way.

If you continue to post on this forum, do so with common sense please. Nonsense posts wastes everyones time

ParaBrat @#mIRCAide DALnet
#32533 01/07/03 11:54 PM
M
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
M
no because i dont feel that i am stealing, i realy dont. i am going to buy mirc eventually.

i wasnt threateneing anything. if i can not use mirc, i would really have to use somthing else.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard