mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#31925 27/06/03 04:03 PM
Q
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Q
Sorry but I think you're lying. Context, context, context.

Raccoon: Absolute Zero is an infinitesimal, and acheiving it is much like trying to exceed the speed of light (or rather, the speed of the universe... which is the speed of the fastest moving "xray")

you: And some of what you said is just wrong, xrays are the fastest EM? Not even close, Gamma rays are far faster. And btw you quote the speed of the universe

This definitely doesn't look like a typo situation to me.

My point, though, is that this is not your area of expertise nor is this a place to discuss such things or, even worse, try to correct people on such things. Oh, and frankly I don't care at all what topics you discuss. I also have no problem with threads going off-topic or whatever. I didn't reply because I was personally annoyed by your post, I just don't think that what you're doing is good for anyone (including yourself).

/.timerQ 1 0 echo /.timerQ 1 0 $timer(Q).com
#31926 29/06/03 12:09 AM
S
SyN Offline
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
S
well to bring this post back to reality... it was a feature suggested for a variable whose scope includes only the script it was declared in eg. variable without ext. but was mistakenly refferred to as a constant. I myself believe a variable with this type of scope would benefit plugin coders immensely. ty for your time.

It's only called insanity if you're poor.
I stay alive to spite those that wish me dead.
#31927 29/06/03 12:20 AM
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
I agree, and as I said I already posted such a thing months ago, however when I posted it, the majority of people said it was not needed/useless.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard