mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
A
awn Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
A
I am having trouble posting to this board for some reason (did this from another computer).

When I try to post I get a page saying 'We have a problem. The host you are trying to send the input from is not a valid host'.

I have tried turning off firewall, and I have set IE security to minimum and allowed all cookies.

Why?

K
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
K
I suspect by your other threads, that you have a virus on your computer. The forum and mIRC/options don't have a problem. Might be a good idea to get a GOOD virus detection program and run it on your pc.

A
awn Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
A
My anti-virus software is NAV 2002 and the definitions are up to date. My computer is fine, so is mIRC.

I have sent this message from a friend's computer, though at first I had the same problem with not being able to post to this board - I closed Zone Alarm Pro and that solved the problem, though it does not seem to help on my PC.

My computer is working fine, and mIRC is fully functional. If, by my 'other threads', you are referring to the problem with Agent being missing from Options then you have misread that post - I was trying to help someone else get it going, a problem which has still not been solved. Also I have been in contact with another person who has The Perform screen completely missing from Options.

K
Vogon poet
Vogon poet
K
Well 'this forum' is merely software written by another company for posting to. There is absolutly NO connection between mIRC the program/software and the ability to post to this forum.

I understand, you're having problems posting, but the problem is somewhere within the parameters of your computer/firewall/router/system.

As for the other person... Downloads from the official site and you have a program with all it's option menu's intact.

Link Copied to Clipboard