Print Thread
W
wyvex Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
W
Hey all,

Hoping someone can help. When an operator posts an /omsg in the channel, I can not tell that it is an operator msg. Is there a setting I am missing? I am usin mIRC 6.03 with NoName Script 3.73.

thx,
wyv

P
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
P
Try typing /remote off and see if that works. If it does, it's obviously a setting in the script that's causing it.

Never compare yourself to others - they're more screwed up than you think.
C
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
C
What it might be is, mIRC doesn't detect that his server supports /msg @#chan therefore it does /msg op1,op2,op3,etc in which case there would be no indication.

W
wyvex Offline OP
Bowl of petunias
OP Offline
Bowl of petunias
W
Thx for trying. I found out it's the script I am using. mIRC, etg and /omsg works just fine without the script, and if I use /remote off, it also displays /omsg correctly, but I get spammed with the error messges that the server returns when the script sends $ticks for lag detection. Working on the script now. Thanks for the help.

wyv

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If your script is sending out that many LAG Detection messages, then I would recommend removing the script for the sake of your server and it's resources. This is wasteful client behavior and a crime upon the server.

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!

Link Copied to Clipboard