Print Thread
#270560 26/07/22 12:40 PM
Bes Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
Hello all.

i need a little help.

when a user connected from Hub server and then i will the script to take this IP under and to make gzline! i have tested with $6 and make nothing..

Maybe can anyone help me..

ps: to C:\telejuara.txt i have some IP what they are 100% Real IP..

* 14:33:17 * @ConnectServ SIGNON user: Dike-dikur (Mibbit@178.175.39.247 https://www.mibbit.com) at irc.shprehu.net

Code
on 1:TEXT:*SIGNON*Mibbit@*www.mibbit.com*irc.shprehu.net*:#services:{
  if ($nick ison #) && ($6 = $read([b]C:\telejuara.txt[/b],w,$6)) && ($6) {  /msg #stafi  47I can't add Zline 4IP:  $6 47because this IP is in Whitelist! | halt }
  if ($nick ison #) && ($6 != $read(C:\telejuara.txt,s,$6)) && ($6) { gzline $6 Change your VPN/Proxy and come back.. | halt }
}

Bes #270565 27/07/22 09:31 AM
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Did you post in the CODE BLOCK what is actually in your script, or did you edit it after posting?
there is a and in your pasted code which makes the script look for a filename containing the literal characters at the beginning and end of the filename

Also please give an example of the contents of your text file
Because when you use $read with the 's' switch, if there is a match with $6 it returns the remainder of the line excluding $6, so if that line contains only $6, then you will have a match with the if statement comparing against $Null

Link Copied to Clipboard