on !*:OPEN:?:{
set %canal $active
set %qnick $nick
if ($nick isop #test) { bloqueo }
whois $nick | texto ,
}

alias -l bloqueo {
if !$window(exists) { window -lke @privados 516 200 382 93 }
aline @privados $time 1,7No acepto privados $nick | notice %qnick No acepto privados
timer 1 0 window -c $nick
write c:\i\mirc\privados.rtf $date $time $Nick
}

alias texto {
unset %canalescom
var %mes $replace($asctime(mmmm),January,Enero,February,Febrero,March,Marzo,April,Abril,May,Mayo,June,Junio,July,Julio,August,Agosto,September,Septiembre,October,Octubre,November,Noviembre,December,Diciembre)
var %dia $replace($asctime(dddd),Sunday,Domingo,Monday,Lunes,Tuesday,Martes,Wednesday,Miércoles,Thursday,Jueves,Friday,Viernes,Saturday,Sabado)
echo $nick (E)nSesion: %dia $date(dd) de %mes de $date(yyyy)
echo $nick 0,2Hora:  $time - 0,2Mascara: $address($nick,5)
echo $nick 0,4Canales: %canalesCom --------> i put in other addon the raw 319:*: { set %canalescom $2 )
}

any help please , doesnt show the channel

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If you're asking why the %canalesCom doesnt show the channel, it's because you begin the alias by unsetting that variable name. Also, it's not "channel", raw 319 from the whois reply shows ALL channels that are visible. If they shared 2 channels with you, that string would contain both channel names

If you're going to paste long chunks of code, use the # icon to add the code symbols to put around your code, You can click preview to see if you got it right.

if !$window(exists) { window -lke @privados 516 200 382 93 }

That doesn't look like it does what you want. What it's really doing is checking if a query window is open from a nick named "exists", and since you don't have any query windows open with that nick, it always tries to open that window. What you really want is:

if (!$window(@privados)) { window -lke @privados 516 200 382 93 }

Pan-dimensional mouse
Pan-dimensional mouse
Originally Posted by XGamerAMD
any help please , doesnt show the channel

From your extremely brief question, it's hard to understand what you want your script to do. In addition, your script contains gross syntax errors and it won't work that way.

Please describe completely the function and principle of this script, and what should be the end result. Otherwise, it will be extremely difficult for us to help you in solving this problem.

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples
Epic #269825 01/02/22 08:02 AM
X
Vogon poet
OP Offline
Vogon poet
X
my dear pal epic , i want check the nick with whois ( onnly using the channel )
and save it and then show it

Pan-dimensional mouse
Pan-dimensional mouse
This topic of the question has been discussed on IRC chat in mode online.

Hopefully this code will do what you want to see:
Code
on !*:OPEN:?: bloqueo $nick | .hadd -m nopriv $nick 1 | whois $nick
raw 319:*: if ($hget(nopriv,$2)) { set %canalescom $3- | haltdef }
raw 318:*: if ($hget(nopriv,$2)) { texto $2 %canalescom | .hdel -sw nopriv $2 | unset %canalescom | haltdef }
alias -l bloqueo {
  if (!$window(@privados)) { .window -lke @privados 516 200 382 93 $mircexe 21 }
  .aline @privados $time 01,07No acepto privados $1 | .query $1 No acepto privados
  .write -i C:\i\mirc\privados.txt $date $time $1 | .close -m $1
}
alias -l texto {
  var %mes $replace($asctime(mmmm),January,Enero,February,Febrero,March,Marzo,April,Abril,May,Mayo,June,Junio,July,Julio,August,Agosto,September,Septiembre,October,Octubre,November,Noviembre,December,Diciembre)
  var %dia $replace($asctime(dddd),Sunday,Domingo,Monday,Lunes,Tuesday,Martes,Wednesday,Miércoles,Thursday,Jueves,Friday,Viernes,Saturday,Sabado)
  echo -a (E)nSesion: %dia $date(dd) de %mes de $date(yyyy)
  echo -a 00,02Hora: $time - 00,02Mascara: $address($1,5)
  if ($2) echo -a 00,04Canales: $+([04,$numtok($2-,32),]) $2- | else echo -a 00,04Canales: No.
}

🌐 http://forum.epicnet.ru 📜 irc.epicnet.ru 6667 #Code | mIRC scripts, help, discuss, examples

Link Copied to Clipboard