Print Thread
#269636 22/11/21 12:44 PM
J
jitz88 Offline OP
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
OP Offline
Nutrimatic drinks dispenser
J
I am running Win 11 beta. When I mouseover the Mirc icon in the taskbar, the main Mirc window does not appear as it did previously in Win 10. So no access to Mirc settings. Using Winaero, a utility, I switched back to classic taskbar and again can access the main window. Also no name appears on mouseover in beta tho it does on other icons in taskbar. Just fwiw. A few different reaction in opening in Win 11 beta too. Main window on top of monitor cant move it. Been using Mirc for many years.

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
If you are referring to the mIRC button that appears in the Windows taskbar, mIRC has no control over this. The way this works is controlled entirely by Windows, including the mouse-over. It has never been possible to access the mIRC settings through this button.

However, if you have enabled the Tray feature in the mIRC Options/Display/Options/Tray dialog, this will display a small mIRC icon in the Windows tray, at the very right of the Windows taskbar. However, it may be that your Windows 11 is not displaying all application tray icons. You can right-click on the Windows 11 taskbar, select "Taskbar settings" and in the "Taskbar corner overflow" options, you can specify which application icons can appear in the tray area.

Link Copied to Clipboard