mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Bayfia Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
I've got quite a sizeable collection of ebooks now (7,000+ books), and I buy hard copy books (I like them best)...so I could make PDFs of some of those to share, plus my existing EPUB/MOBI/AZW3 books. I just don't know how to go about applying to share my books as a server. Anyone have a suggestion?

I have been unsuccessful at asking in the mIRC #ebooks CHAT channel. When I ask somebody - I get put in a "Waiting for Acceptance" queue...which goes nowhere. Bonnie

A good book is a great friend.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Hi. You have stumbled upon the forums for mIRC client software help. If you have a question about how this program works, this is the place to ask!

The going-ons of any particular network or channel is completely outside of the scope of this website. Nobody here knows anything about e-books, how or why anyone would share them where, or what you're up to exactly. No, nobody here wants to know either.

Try Amazon.com for e-books. They have a wonderful selection available for purchase at very reasonable prices.

Well. At least I won lunch.
Good philosophy, see good in bad, I like!
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
mIRC has the same relationship with #channels that Toyota has with the grocery store. Toyota is 1 of several makers of cars which can take you to the store, but has nothing to do with how the grocery store operates.

mIRC does not operate any ebook-related channel.

B
Bayfia Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
Thanks for the insight. Perhaps someone there can delete my request, as apparently it's inappropriate to this forum. Please remove.

A good book is a great friend.

Link Copied to Clipboard