mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
Time to time i getting disconnected from the servers.. and sometimes i want to check who are til on the nicklist ..

mIRC Chm Help 6.16.0.3 Full Anchored!
F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
I don't think you can... I rember in old mIRC's version it was possible not anymore... I think smile

A
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
A
Well mirc has the option to keep the channels open when disconnect in options, but will not keep the nicks listed in the listbox since your not connected, which makes sence! What you need is to script something that works for you maybe by using the on :disconnect: event.

A quick example for #mirc I used /filter to filter all the nicks from the channel into a .txt file, you could then either open this text file or just filter it to your own @window!

on *:disconnect:filter -cwfl #mirc mircchan.txt | run mircchan.txt

Fjord artisan
OP Offline
Fjord artisan
on ^1:DISCONNECT:haltdef

The ^ event prefix currently works only on the following types of events: ACTION, BAN, CHAT, DEHELP, DEOP, DEVOICE, HELP, INVITE, JOIN, KICK, MODE, NICK, NOTICE, OP, OPEN, PART, PING, TEXT, UNBAN, USERMODE, VOICE, QUIT, SERV, SERVERMODE, SNOTICE, TOPIC, WALLOPS.

He he wink How i can stop the mIRC to disconnect ? smile I mean .. Stop display ?

mIRC Chm Help 6.16.0.3 Full Anchored!
F
Fjord artisan
Fjord artisan
F
The point here was to still be able to see the nicklist in open channels when you disconect... witch is not possible... You scripting line dosn't stop this... I'm pretty sure there is absolutely NO way to stop this... maybe would be nice to suggest to Khaled to re-add it smile

M
Ameglian cow
Ameglian cow
M
i dont think that option is avalable any more there is a nwe version of mirc in the pipe line maybe that will contain some new options to do with that

Link Copied to Clipboard