mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
B
Bayfia Offline OP
Pikka bird
OP Offline
Pikka bird
B
I had the @searchOok command until recently - now I can't make it work. Is there a Script that I download to use it?

A good book is a great friend.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Hello,

1. What @SearchOok command does?
2. Where exactly is the problem?
3. Can you provide images/videos to make us understand more about your problem?
4. What mIRC version you use?
5. If you have already a code that is that @searchOok think can you provide it to see for errors?

- Thanks!

Need Online mIRC help or an mIRC Scripting Freelancer? -> https://irc.chathub.org <-
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
I've only ever seen commands beginning with "@" to be something you type into a #channel which interacts with a script that someone *else* has which looks for someone typing a message beginning with that keyword. So can you confirm whether this is really a #channel message that begins with that keyword? If it's a command to call your own alias, you would be instead typing beginning with a forward slash, /NameOfCommand

By default, mIRC logs all channels, and even the status window, though you may have turned that off if the log files got too large. The location where mirc.ini is located possibly has a "log" subfolder containing log files which might show you typing such a message into a #channel window.

Link Copied to Clipboard