mIRC Home    About    Download    Register    News    Help

Print Thread
K
Kramix Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
hello, I would like to automatically download the URLs present in the tab "URLS LIST" is this possible?
thank you in advance

Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
The URLs are already downloaded, and are probably in urls.ini file, in the same folder where mirc.ini is located. The foldername can be seen with pasting this into any editbox:

Code:
//echo -a $mircdir

If they are not in that filename, this should show where they were saved instead:

Code:
//echo -a $readini($mircini,files,urls)

The description shown in the URL window and the actual url are both on the same line of urls.ini, separated by "Url:", so if you want to see only the url portion, you echo them to the current window like:

Code:
//var %i 0 | while (%i < $url(0)) { inc %i | echo -a $url(%i) }

K
Kramix Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
I want to download the URL directly in html for example or directly automatic download zip files

Last edited by Kramix; 17/04/18 02:50 PM.
Hoopy frood
Hoopy frood
Downloading files would depend on which site has the .zip, for example it may be possible to make a script that can download a zip from Dropbox, but I can't do it. And the task is more complicated if the url is an html page that must be parsed to find the zip that needs to be downloaded. There is no one-size-fits-all that can download all files from all sites.

K
Kramix Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
I simply wish when a URL appears in URL LIST, that it is to download as such for example http://www.test.com/123.html, it downloads directly 123.html

K
Kramix Offline OP
Self-satisified door
OP Offline
Self-satisified door
K
no one would have a trick?

Link Copied to Clipboard